28. Why getting out of your environment is key to your healing and personal growth
I am still buzzing with excitement, gratitude and something I still haven't figured out how to put into words, after running a retreat last week in Nosara, Costa Rica.
We gathered, learned, journeyed home to our hearts and souls. Each and everyone of the women felt supported, held, safe and ready to step into something new.
And did she ever! We all left feeling our lives had changed for the better. We are more connected, whole, joyful and have a new set of tools to use so we can continue to feel this way.
I am beyond grateful for this experience and their trust in me. I want to share this with you.
Here are the key takeaways I shared:
- Leave your everyday environment even if just for the day
- Gather positive experiences and people around you
- Open your heart and soul to the possibility of feeling better and it being easier than you thought
- Ask for help and allow yourself to receive it. There are no medals for doing this alone
- Come to one of our next retreats
LINKS FOR SHOW NOTES IN PODCAST
- Join our Rising Soul Circle where we will use energetic practices to release what no longer serves us and bring in the new as spring is arriving. https://www.theseparationclub.com/rising-soul-circle
- MOST EXCITING NEWS - WE ARE GOING BACK TO COSTA RICA! Register now for our upcoming retreat in Costa Rica, March 2-9, 2024. Also check out the next one happening here in my home June 16-17, 2023: www.theseparationclub.com/retreats
- Also make sure to download the Free Separation Checklist: https://theseparationclub.com/separation-checklist
- Join the private and free Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theseparationclub/
- You can also find me on Instagram @theseparationclub where I share daily inspirations and tips as you navigate your divorce.