Ep. # 13: Choose your path forward and stop feeling stuck
DO WE CHOOSE OUR PATH OR IS IT CHOSEN FOR US?
So many choices in life are made for us when we are children and young adults, but then comes the day when you start truly making your own choices for your life.
Where to go to school and get an education might be the first one.
Where to work.
Who to partner with for life.
What if you get it wrong? What if you choose the wrong school? Hate your job? Or choose the wrong life partner?
Making choices is the exciting and scary part of life and growing up. Making the wrong choice, or discovering that a past choices no longer suits us, is all part of the human experience.
When faced with really hard decisions or even situations where the decision has been made without you, then you essentially have two choices:
- You either see the opportunity to create something new
- Or you choose to fight the old
Letting go of what we know and fought so hard for means turning our gaze towards something we don’t know how will end. You are choosing the unknown. How can you do that? How can you choose something you don’t know? It’s so much easier to fight for what we do know even if it isn’t good for us anymore.
Join me as I talk about the 4 steps you can take to help you make the right choices for you to get you unstuck and moving closer to your dreams.
And once you have figure that out it's time to join us in Costa Rica and also for our Healing through the Chakras Coaching Program. All links follow below:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- MOST EXCITING NEWS - WE ARE GOING TO COSTA RICA TOGETHER! Join our upcoming retreat in Costa Rica, March 4-11, 2023: www.theseparationclub.com/retreats
- Join our deep dive into the energy of the 7 Chakras and the healing that is available to us when we find balance and good energy flow in our bodies. https://www.theseparationclub.com/course-portal
- Join our next Masterclass where I’ll be talking with Shannelle who is a DV survivor and thriver. She and I will be talking about how to heal and overcome domestic abuse of all kinds. This is not one you want to miss. https://www.theseparationclub.com/masterclass
- Head over the website and check out all the upcoming events like free Masterclasses, Retreats and so much more: www.theseparationclub.com/upcoming-events
- Also make sure to download the Free Separation Checklist: https://theseparationclub.com/separation-checklist
- Join the private and free Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theseparationclub/
- You can also find me on Instagram @theseparationclub where I share daily inspirations and tips as you navigate your divorce.