62: Finding the inspiration to feel good and move forward even on bad days
There are so many bad days when you are going through divorce. And then there's the bad days that come with life in general. Whatever the reason, it can feel quite impossible to find the inspiration and motivation to move forward and be optimistic about the future.
Today I give you several suggestions for how to do that and I also share my own manifestation or "make my dreams come true" story. It's directly connected to you so listen in. I'll give you a 3 clues: Italy, Costa Rica and girls trip.
LINKS MENTIONED AND MORE
- Join our upcoming retreat in Costa Rica, March 2-9th, 2024 or Italy June 22-29, 2024: www.theseparationclub.com/retreats
- Join our vibrant and wonderful membership community and start building your village. And for a limited time you can get a free month! https://www.theseparationclub.com/offers/2qyxzDMn
- Receive our new and free Monthly Moon Journey Calendar showing you how to work with the phases of the moon and each phase’s unique energies to create the life you want. https://www.theseparationclub.com/moon
- We are having some good fun and inviting in divine wisdom through a daily Tarot card reading sent to your inbox every morning for FREE! You can sign up for that here: https://www.theseparationclub.com/dailytarot
- Working with a coach is a great way to discover your purpose, your path forward while gaining clarity on your beliefs and core values. I have openings in my calendar for some new clients. https://www.theseparationclub.com/coaching
- Also make sure to download the Free Separation Checklist: https://theseparationclub.com/separation-checklist
- Join the private and free Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theseparationclub/
- You can also find me on Instagram @theseparationclub where I share daily inspirations and tips as you navigate your divorce.