48: Putting the pain down for a bit and stepping into healing
Sometimes we have to be very deliberate about choosing to heal. It may sound silly but it's true. Actively choose to take a break from emotional pain like grief and sorrow, and to try feeling a little lighter for a bit. You have to do it on purpose or nothing will change. Join me as I discuss how.
LINKS MENTIONED AND MORE
- Are you ready to live an amplified, purposeful and joyful life? I thought you might be. Join our next session starting September 11th for this transformational journey. Learn more about The Amplified Program (TAP) here: https://www.theseparationclub.com/tap
- Enhance healing and connection with your healing and intuition and sign up for our new, free Monthly Moon Calendar showing you how to work with the phases of the moon and it's unique energies to create the healing and life you want. https://www.theseparationclub.com/moon
- We are having some good fun and inviting in divine wisdom through a daily Tarot card reading sent to your inbox every morning for FREE! You can sign up for that here: https://www.theseparationclub.com/dailytarot
- Working with a coach is a great way to discover your purpose and gain clarity on your beliefs and core values. I have openings in my calendar for some new clients. https://www.theseparationclub.com/coaching
- We have a vibrant and wonderful membership community and we are currently accepting new members. We would love for you to join us. https://theseparationclub.com/membership
- Join our next group call on June 13th. We will be talking about how changing your perspective can change your life. https://www.theseparationclub.com/offers/aeHzSsF7
- Join our upcoming retreat in Costa Rica, March 2-9th, 2024: www.theseparationclub.com/retreats
- Head over the website and check out all the upcoming events like free Masterclasses, Retreats and so much more: www.theseparationclub.com/upcoming-events
- Also make sure to download the Free Separation Checklist: https://theseparationclub.com/separation-checklist
- Join the private and free Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theseparationclub/
- You can also find me on Instagram @theseparationclub where I share daily inspirations and tips as you navigate your divorce.