54: The trials and tribulations of dating after divorce with Michele Traina
Today I am excited to share my conversation with Michele Traina on the topic of dating. She was candid and open with us and I am so grateful for the conversation which I think you will find fun and interesting.
Michele Traina is a stand up comedian and creator of Divorce Diaries, a national one woman comedy show and TV series in development. Michele has performed all over the country and made appearances on Tamron Hall, Wendy Williams, Tea with Gary Vee, and onstage with Chippendales Las Vegas- for the Ultimate Divorce Party. Michele uses humor to poke fun at divorce, being a single mom, and a former theatre teacher. Michele has won awards for Divorce Diaries TV Pilot, her short film 180, and has a comedy special on Amazon Prime. She loves love, that's why she got divorced.
On today’s show we talk about how and where one can meet someone, the trouble with online dating and why so often things fizzle out before they even get started.
Michele and I also talk about managing expectations when dating, not jumping to conclusions and dragging old stories into a new relationship.
There are so many goodies here so grab a tea or a glass of wine or head out for a walk and enjoy!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS:
- Join our next retreat Oct. 27-29 in Bobcaygeon, Ontario for a weekend of Nurturing you and mothering you so you can rest and heal and grow. https://www.theseparationclub.com/nurture-the-mother
- Working with a coach is a great way to discover your purpose and gain clarity on your beliefs and core values. I have openings in my calendar for some new clients. https://www.theseparationclub.com/coaching
- Receive our new and free Monthly Moon Journey Calendar showing you how to work with the phases of the moon and each phase’s unique energies to create the life you want. https://www.theseparationclub.com/moon
- We are having some good fun and inviting in divine wisdom through a daily Tarot card reading sent to your inbox every morning for FREE! You can sign up for that here: https://www.theseparationclub.com/dailytarot
- We have a vibrant and wonderful membership community and we are currently accepting new members. We would love for you to join us. https://theseparationclub.com/membership
- Join our upcoming retreat in Costa Rica, March 2-9th, 2024: www.theseparationclub.com/retreats
- Also make sure to download the Free Separation Checklist: https://theseparationclub.com/separation-checklist
- Join the private and free Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theseparationclub/
- You can also find me on Instagram @theseparationclub where I share daily inspirations and tips as you navigate your divorce.