59: Should you contact the other person, the new girlfriend, the affair partner?
I know it is so tempting, but make sure you are very clear and honest with yourself about why you are doing it and what your objective is. The last thing you want is to walk away feeling like you gave her all your power and that can happen more easily than you might think.
LINKS MENTIONED AND MORE
- We have a vibrant and wonderful membership community and we are currently accepting new members. We would love for you to join us for all the great calls coming up in November. https://www.theseparationclub.com/offers/2qyxzDMn
- Receive our new and free Monthly Moon Journey Calendar showing you how to work with the phases of the moon and each phase’s unique energies to create the life you want. https://www.theseparationclub.com/moon
- We are having some good fun and inviting in divine wisdom through a daily Tarot card reading sent to your inbox every morning for FREE! You can sign up for that here: https://www.theseparationclub.com/dailytarot
- Working with a coach is a great way to discover your purpose, your path forward while gaining clarity on your beliefs and core values. I have openings in my calendar for some new clients. https://www.theseparationclub.com/coaching
- Join our next group call on June 13th. We will be talking about how changing your perspective can change your life. https://www.theseparationclub.com/offers/aeHzSsF7
- Join our upcoming retreat in Costa Rica, March 2-9th, 2024: www.theseparationclub.com/retreats
- Head over the website and check out all the upcoming events like free Masterclasses, Retreats and so much more: www.theseparationclub.com/upcoming-events
- Also make sure to download the Free Separation Checklist: https://theseparationclub.com/separation-checklist
- Join the private and free Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theseparationclub/
- You can also find me on Instagram @theseparationclub where I share daily inspirations and tips as you navigate your divorce.