63: 2 strategies and many tips for dealing with divorce overwhelm
Divorce overwhelm is a real thing felt by just about everyone going through it. It's the emotions, the things that have to be done, the money that is being spent and all the stuff going on like conflict, heavy conversations etc etc etc.
In today's episode I will be sharing 2 strategies and many tips to help you through this. As usual these are easily accessible for you to incorporate into your life. I've got you! 🥰
The 2 strategies are actions and activities - sound like fun yet?
Some action tips:
- Managing holiday stress and expectations
- Creating a sacred space
- Write a list that is realistic and manageable.
And if you didn’t get anything done, thats ok too.
Some activities that really help reduce the overwhelm:
- Listen to music
- And many more but you have to listen in to get them all...
You will want a pen and paper for this episode.
LINKS MENTIONED AND MORE
- I would love to work with you towards your healing, self-discovery and in creating your new life. Working with a coach is a great way to discover your purpose, your path forward while gaining clarity on your beliefs and core values. I have openings in my calendar for some new clients. https://www.theseparationclub.com/coaching
- Join our vibrant and wonderful membership community and start building your village. And for a limited time you can get a free month! https://www.theseparationclub.com/offers/2qyxzDMn
- Receive our new and free Monthly Moon Journey Calendar showing you how to work with the phases of the moon and each phase’s unique energies to create the life you want. https://www.theseparationclub.com/moon
- We are having some good fun and inviting in divine wisdom through a daily Tarot card reading sent to your inbox every morning for FREE! You can sign up for that here: https://www.theseparationclub.com/dailytarot
- Join our next group call on Nov. 14th @ 7pm EST. We will be talking about coparenting and managing the upcoming holiday season. https://www.theseparationclub.com/pl/2148013697
- Join our upcoming retreat in Costa Rica, March 2-9th, 2024 or Italy June 22-29, 2024: www.theseparationclub.com/retreats
- Also make sure to download the Free Separation Checklist: https://theseparationclub.com/separation-checklist
- Join the private and free Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theseparationclub/
- You can also find me on Instagram @theseparationclub where I share daily inspirations and tips as you navigate your divorce.