57: Heal faster by making it about journey and not the past nor only the destination
Remember Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ and The Yellow Brick Road? To this day we still talk about 'the yellow brick road' because it represents strategy—how you will get there; the path you identify as the best, smartest way to accomplish your goal. And each of the shiny yellow bricks in the road represents an action step, an experience or lesson on the journey.
Divorce is a journey. So is becoming happy again. You can either be the one driving the journey and experiencing it or you can let the other side do that. Which would you rather?
I am here to guide you on this journey. Let me know if you would like to set up a discovery call so we can find out if we are a good fit to help you going forward.
LINKS MENTIONED AND MORE
- Working with a coach is a great way to discover your purpose, your path forward while gaining clarity on your beliefs and core values. I have openings in my calendar for some new clients. https://www.theseparationclub.com/coaching
- Join our next retreat Oct. 27-29 in Bobcaygeon, Ontario for a weekend of Nurturing you and mothering you so you can rest and heal and grow. https://www.theseparationclub.com/nurture-the-mother
- Receive our new and free Monthly Moon Journey Calendar showing you how to work with the phases of the moon and each phase’s unique energies to create the life you want. https://www.theseparationclub.com/moon
- We are having some good fun and inviting in divine wisdom through a daily Tarot card reading sent to your inbox every morning for FREE! You can sign up for that here: https://www.theseparationclub.com/dailytarot
- We have a vibrant and wonderful membership community and we are currently accepting new members. We would love for you to join us. https://theseparationclub.com/membership
- Join our next group call on June 13th. We will be talking about how changing your perspective can change your life. https://www.theseparationclub.com/offers/aeHzSsF7
- Join our upcoming retreat in Costa Rica, March 2-9th, 2024: www.theseparationclub.com/retreats
- Head over the website and check out all the upcoming events like free Masterclasses, Retreats and so much more: www.theseparationclub.com/upcoming-events
- Also make sure to download the Free Separation Checklist: https://theseparationclub.com/separation-checklist
- Join the private and free Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theseparationclub/
- You can also find me on Instagram @theseparationclub where I share daily inspirations and tips as you navigate your divorce.